By the end of this course you shall have covered the following 10 sessions and graduate at the end.
1. A Wealth Creation Mindset
- Hidden characteristics of money.
- The basic wealth creation formula.
- How our personalities affect our financial life.
2. How are my Finances
- Financial journey of life.
- Financial planning.
- Net worth.
- Debts and Contingency Funds.
3. The Big Five
- Identifying the five big budget items in life and how to convert them into financial goals.
- Why home ownership is important, how to own one with ease even if it means taking a mortgage.
- Securing sun set years via practical retirement plan.
4. The Big Five Continues
- Ensuring we are able to finance our children’s tertiary education by planning early.
- Planning to take a holiday every year as a way of life. Life is for living.
- The various ways of creating other income streams even as we make more money in our current engagements.
5. Getting more out of every shilling
- Getting more out of every shilling.
- Effective income management.
- Budget development.
- Shopping sensibly.
- Credit Cards.
- Taking advantage of tax laws.
6. Planting Money Trees
- The five broad areas of investments.
- The Five Money Trees.
- What to consider when planning where to invest.
- Making more money with others in chamas, investment clubs, saccos, retirement schemes and insurance policies.
7. Nurturing the Money Trees
- How to make money in the high risk, high returns environment of shares & forex trading.
- Opportunities of growing wealth using government bonds, treasury bills, unit trusts & corporate bonds.
- Exploring the new areas of cryptocurrencyies, REITS and Managed Capital.
- Basis of picking experts when investing
8. Consolidating the Money Trees
- Consolidating the money trees.
- Investing in real estate.
- Business as a source of incomes.
- Financing business n business ideas.
- Farming as business.
- Multi level marketing.
9. Protecting my Wealth
- Identifying the potential risks that need to be managed.
- Considering ways of managing risks at a personal level.
- Discuss how to build the armory of risk management ranging from records management, insurance, healthcare contingency planning and estate planning.
10. Sharpening the saw for Wealth Creation
- Establishing a personal records organizer.
- How to compile a comprehensive financial plan.
- Practical resources for sharpening the saw and obstacles that derail plan execution.
11. Final Session
- Networking forum.
- Sharing of commitment.
- Implementation of personal financial program.